Our replacement process
- Prepare your car before we begin working
- Remove the damaged windshield from your vehicle
- Clean the original urethane adhesive off the metal frame of the vehicle
- Apply primer to the freshly cleaned metal
- Run a “bead” of the heated urethane adhesive onto the primer
- Install the new windshield
- Clean vehicle and area
The installation time from start to finish is approximately 1 hour (with some exceptions).
Our replacement guarantee
- We will guarantee against any manufacturer's defects, wind noise or leakage.
- The warranty on Auto Glass manufacturer distortions or imperfections applies for 30 days from installation.
- Windshield Surgeons will guarantee against wind noise or leakage due to installation of any auto glass part installed by Windshield Surgeons staff for the lifetime of your vehicle
- Our guarantee does not include: damage due to vandalism, accidents, theft, incidental wear and tear (i.e. rock chips), or vehicle body deterioration (rust).
Our windshield repair process
- Remove debris from the damage site, preparing it for repair
- Inject high strength resin to seal and close damage area
- If necessary, drill with a miniature carbide drill bit to access the damage area
- Solidify and set the resin under ultra violet lighting
- Clean off the repaired windshield
Your windshield is now safe and secure! It is guaranteed not to crack from the point we repaired.
Learn more about our repair process here.
Our repair guarantee
In the rare event that a crack develops from the point where we performed our repair process you have our 3 choice rock chip repair guarantee:
- Choice #1: We will repair the damaged area again for you, with the same guarantee applying.
- Choice #2: We will apply the cost of the original repair to our best retail sale price on a new replacement windshield.
- Choice #3: We will refund 100% of your money for the repair.