Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass “Tag to Win Contest”
Thank you for your interest in our Share to Win Contest. The important details of this contest are as follows:
- Contest Closes – March 31, 2018
- Draw date – April 3, 2018. The name of the winner will be announced on Facebook before 2 pm.
- Winner is entitled to one free windshield and installation up to a value of $250. This is enough for a free windshield for most vehicles on the road.
- The winner has up to 2 years from the draw date to claim their free windshield service at any Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass location.
- If the winner already had their windshield replaced in March of 2018, a refund of their windshield purchase, up to $250, can be done and count as the prize.
Fine print (nothing scary, we promise)
- The free windshield (up to a value of $250) will be provided at the winner’s choice of Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass Ltd. locations and is not transferable to other automotive glass companies.
- The windshield service appointment is subject to the same schedule availability of all clients. The winner does not have any more or less priority over available appointments than regular customers.
- The winner’s name will be publicly announced and tagged on the Facebook winner announcement post.
- Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass will not disclose participants names or available personal information to any third party. This is a way to thank people for sharing Windshield Surgeons Facebook page(s). It is not a information harvesting tool.
- The promotion is only valid for a front windshield replacement and must be used in a single visit on a single vehicle. It may not be used for other services or used incrementally.
- Exotic cars or vehicles older than 1975 do not qualify and the winner may not redeem their prize on these types of vehicles. This is at the sole discretion of Windshield Surgeons management.
- Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass ltd. or or affiliate employees are not eligible to win.
- Conditions for this contest are subject to change without notice.