Questions Asked Most Often of our Staff:
- Hours of operation?
- Where you located?
- How long will it take to replace my windshield in your shop?
- Does my car need to sit for a while after the windshield has been replaced?
- Can I wait for my car while the
windshield is being replaced?
- Do I need an appointment for my rock chip/crack repair?
- How long does it take to get my rock chip repaired?
- Can the crack in my windshield be repaired?
- Will the blemish or crack disappear when repaired?
- What is your warranty on windshield repairs?
- Do we repair/replace sunroofs?
- Do we cut other types of glass?
- Do we repair/replace car window regulators?
- What type of glass do you use?
- Do you guys come out to do my windshield replacement?
- Is the price I was quoted good at any one of your 8 locations?
Answers to Most Often Asked Questions:
4. Does my car need to sit for a while after the windshield has been replaced?
Your vehicle is safe to drive away when we return your keys to you. We will inform you if there are any special circumstances concerning your windshield replacement.
6. Do I need an appointment for my rock chip/crack repair?
An appointment is recommended but not essential for a rock chip/crack repair. Call us today, we want to get you on your way as quickly as possible.
7. How long does it take to get my rock chip repaired?
The repair process will take about 15-25 minutes depending on the damage to your windshield and the weather outside. Crack repairs may take longer, 20-30 minutes.
8. Can the crack in my windshield be repaired?
If the length of the crack in your windshield is less than 8 inches in length, we can repair and warranty the service by Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass. Guaranteed.
10. What is your warranty on windshield repairs?
Windshield Surgeons Auto Glass has the windshield repair warranty option to suit your needs. In the rare case that our repair fails to stop your rock chip or crack repair from spreading further, we have you covered. Your options are:
- We will repair the damaged area again –free of charge.
- Apply the amount you have already spent to the sale price of a new windshield replacement or
- Refund the money you paid for the original repair. We stand by our work!
14. What type of glass do you use?
See our Quality of Glass page for more information on all our fine products.